Deadline: September 1, 2019
The Reimagine Education Conference and Awards 2019 is receiving applications from individuals and teams who have groundbreaking idea to improve Education. You can stand a chance to win $50,000 to fund your ideas.
Reimagine Education is a global competition rewarding innovative approaches aimed at enhancing student learning outcomes and employability, offering $50,000 in funding to the overall winner/s and 16 ‘Oscars’ of Education. It culminates in an international conference for all those seeking to shape the future of education.
- Best Distributed Program for Nurturing 21st-Century Skills
- Best University-Employer Partnership
- Blockchain Technology
- Cultivating Curiosity
- Educational App
- Hybrid Learning
- ICT for Teaching, Learning & Support
- Learning Assessment
- Nurturing Employability
- Presence Learning & Teaching
- Science of Learning
- Sustainability Education
- US$50,000 in funding will be awarded to the Reimagine Education Overall Winners;
- Category Winners and Overall Winners will be announced at the Reimagine Education Awards Ceremony (London, 1-3 December 2019)
- The Reimagine Education Global Education Award Winner will receive US$ 25,000 in funding.
- Global Employability Award
- The Reimagine Education Global EdTech Winner will receive US$25,000 in Amazon Web Services Credits.
- Open to Pioneers in the Education Sector
- Open to Applicants from Africa, Asia, Europe USA and Canada.
Their panel of 200 expert judges will be looking for:
- Innovative approaches to teaching or learning;
- Programs or pedagogy designed to nurture graduate employability;
- Evidence of effectiveness, rigorously tested;
- The potential for scalability.
To apply for the 2019/2020 Reimagine Education Awards you must first create an account. This will enable you to manage your application process. If you have already created an account please login using the form below.
How To Apply