Supermart.ng online supermarket andsame day grocery delivery service are currently recruiting for the position of a Software Developer (PHP).
Supermarket.ng currently migrated their E-commerce platform from Java to PHP and and need the service of a PHP Developer to help maintain the code, write APIs for their mobile app and build new features.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
Integration of data storage solutions (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Building Restful APIs.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Writing automated test using codeception.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- One to two (1-2) years experience with PHP, Laravel Framework.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Solid understanding of MySQL database.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of Docker is an advantage.
- Understanding of Mongo or any No-SQL database is an advantage.
If interested send an email with the subject “Software Engineer (PHP) ” to email@example.com with projects done and a link to your LinkedIn profile.