Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Production Technician
Nestle Nigeria Plc is a food manufacturing and marketing company. The Company is engaged in manufacturing, marketing and distribution of food products, including purified water throughout the country. It operates through two segments: Food and Beverages. The Food segment includes production and sale of Maggi, Cerelac, Nutrend, Nan, Lactogen and Golden Morn. The Beverages segment includes production and sale of Milo, Chocomilo, Nido, Nescafe and Nestle Pure Life.
Applications are hereby required from internal & external candidates to fill the vacant position of PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN , Flowergate Factory Sagamu.
- Ensure cleaning, inspection & lubrication and other preventive maintenance techniques.
- Ensure that machine is well set-up to produce
- Ensure proper shift handover is done according to Nestle continuous excellence standard.
- Ensure to achieve the required quantity of products with a good quality according to standard and specification
- Ensure all issues related to safety in the work area and within the factory are given priority , escalated and follow up on resolution done when support is required.
- OND in Electrical or mechanical engineering, food science and technology, industrial services & other related courses (Minimum of lower credit) or NABTEB equivalence
2-3 years’ work experience as production technician in an FMCG will be an added advantage
- Good attitude to work and ability to interact with people
- Demonstration of technical ability by proactively confronting machine malfunctions.
- Computer literacy, good communication skills (oral & written ) , good interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should send their applications using EXCEL FORMAT below to
email@example.com (Also attach your CV)
- Title Surname
- Other names
- Age (as at 30th April 2018
- Recent Qualification Qualification Years of experience
- Phone Numbers
- Place of previous Assignment
The subject of your application email should be title “PRODTECH0020 For external candidates
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Submission of all applications ends on Tuesday , May 15 , 2018