KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy are offering opportunity for qualified graduate accountants to works in the firm after completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps – NYSC.
The program creates chances for accounting graduates and other eligible individuals to gain professional qualification in accounting – ACA, before they join KPMG
Advantages of the program
- becomes ACA qualified free of charge
- Lectures, Tuition and daily lunch expenses are fully paid by KPMG
- Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Opportunity for immediate employment upon ACA qualification
Participants of the program will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams. They will also have the opportunity for skeletal work exposures in KPMG when necessary.
- Accounting graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
- Have completed youth service (NYSC)
- Non accounting graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
- Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
- Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
- Age must be less than 25 years
- Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously.