May 17th, 2018
Apply For Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2018 for African Tech Innovators and Entrepreneurs.
Ecobank is now accepting applications for this year Fintech Challenge edition, This fintech challenge limited to pan-Africans only is an innovative competition.
The competition is to inspire, give support and partner with African start-ups and developers with a sole aim to promote, aids the development of innovative “FinTech” and banking related solutions in African.
Interested candidate should submit their applications addressing one or more of the following challenges
- Digital Onboarding/ Account Opening/ Know- Your-Customer Technology
- Digital Sales/Marketing
- Offline Mobile-to-Mobile Payments
- Multi-Channel Payments/Collect Ecosystems
- SME Intra-African Trade Platform
- Any other Fintech solution
All African start-ups ready to profer solutions to what African are facing are eligible to apply to the fintech challenge
- Competition Cash prizes: the three top winners at the Innovation Fair will be awarded $10,000, $7000, and $5000 cash prizes respectively.
- Strategic partnership with Ecobank: Ecobank will partner the winner to launch his innovative products in over 30 markets across Africa
- Service provider partnerships: start-ups may be choosed by Ecobank as a pan-African service partner within 36 countries which Ecobank operates
- Mentoring and networking support : startup will be conferred as Ecobank Innovation
- Fellows for a period of one year, granting them access to networking and mentoring
- opportunities within the Ecobank Group and its vast network of global and Africa.
How To Apply
Visit the Official Website