Guaranty Trust Bank, Nigerian multinational financial institution, that offers Online/Internet Banking, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking are inviting interested individuals for internship Programmes at the institution.
The Internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience.
- criteria for internship programme is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Have 1 Guarantor (GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (Other organizations as listed in the application form)*
- Your guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization he/she works for.
- You are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s work ID card.
Download and fill the guarantor’s form, you will be required to upload a scanned copy of the filled form during application
Method of Application
Documents Required (To be Uploaded) During Application
Check the table information below for documents required to complete application process as applies to you (OND Internship, University (SIWES) Programme, Vacation Job or Pre-NYSC candidates):
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of ID Card
WAEC/NECO Certificate or Online PrintOut (must include 5 credits inclusive of Mathematics and English Language)
- School ID Card
- IT Letter (candidates that are looking for Vacation Job or waiting for nysc (Pre-NYSC) would not upload this document)
- Statement of Results (Candidates waiting for NYSC would not upload this document)
- School Certificate/Statement of Final Result (Only candidates waiting for NYSC would upload this document)
- 1 Passport Photograph (with White Background)
- Guarantor Form
- Guarantor’s Official ID Card click here to Apply for GTB internships program 2018